Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunny Day =)


"This is Discovery Channel, we`re at the beach now, and we`ve got cute Angelissa here taking sun bath. Looks like there`s nothing interesting for today, so... Oh, wait a minute! This is Eir, she just splashed out of the sea and... And she`s eating Angelissa. What a cruel world! My God... She just did it... She looks happy. You`ve seen this, she ate Angelissa right in front of our eyes. But that`s how it goes, this is quite natural. Lets do not bother her, because I feel nervous... This was a Discovery channel, see ya soon, keep in...
Wait a minute! I see Mae right behind Eir, and... she`s not happy. What can she do anyway? She`s smaller and... Oh, my God! She is trying to eat Eir! What a courage... Hey, she`s about to do it... You just seen this - she did it. Nobody call me a liar, you`ve seen this with your own eyes!
She laid to rest, but... I get out of here. See ya soon, keep in touch!"

Step-by-step:

No comments:

Post a Comment